The freelance front-end developer vacancy
If you are a creative individual with an eye for design who has a genuine interest in technology, and are passionate about creating products for the future, you could be the person we are looking for.
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Experience with
- SASS, CSS3
- HTML 5
- Front-end component libraries
- Responsive or adaptive web development
- Graphics software – Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
- Prototyping software – Adobe XD
- Experience working with web services, REST and JSON
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience with build management such as Gulp and WebPack
Join a dynamic team as a front-end developer, working on adding new features and functionality to existing applications and new products.
This is a varied role that will challenge and reward an individual who is hard working, quick to learn new things, takes responsibility for their work and is a proactive team player.
We work with a wide range of clients including a number of blue-chip companies within the Midlands area. For more information, take a look at our website haywyre.co.uk.
We are looking for a freelance developer to handle overflow work and work as part of a team responsible for
- Development of new web applications and websites
Development of mobile apps
We like new ideas, technologies and processes, so there is always an opportunity to get involved with some of the most cutting-edge technology. You can expect to work on exciting projects within an enthusiastic team in a friendly atmosphere and receive ongoing training.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills
- UX design
- Content management systems
- UI tests
- Single Page Application development
- Understanding of
- Semantic mark up
- Search engine optimization
Contact us if you want to know more or have the skills we are looking for